Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Time Blogger....



Hello everybody!!! This is my first time blogging on an "official' blogger's website! I'm not sure if I like it that much right now because it was hard to set up a custom page, which I'm still working on! I've been inspired to blog by a friend because you can put more random things on a blog than you can on facebook or myspace. My blogs will mostly be about my four year-old little boy, named Landon. He's my pride and joy! I might also talk about what's going on in my life with God (He's working on my family), school (which I'm about to graduate this December w/ four-year degree, and of course, I'll be talking about my husband, Cody too!!

I look forward to learning how to blog! I hope there will be some interested followers out there. I have some interesting and funny stories to tell!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL & HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Landon and I attempt to enjoy some fireworks. Landon would not take his hands away from his ears. Once the fireworks started, he cried & cried, so we had to leave :( We were able to see the beautiful fireworks from the car though. Maybe he'll be better next year....... we say that EVERY year, LOL!

3 comments:

  1. This blog is super. I'll bet you enjoy writing on it as much as we will love reading all about your family. Good for you! Love, gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well?! I'm the Wheless family ~ not the Congleton family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... how did you wind up under "The Congleton Family?" LOL! I hope to put some stuff worth reading up here :) Not too sure what I'll be documenting yet....

    ReplyDelete